Vegan Chickpea Salad
Vegan chickpea salad is going to be your new go-to meatless lunch. It is very easy, and tastes very similar to its meaty counterpart!
- 15 oz canned chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo of choice
- 2 tbsp non-dairy plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp brown mustard
- 1 stalk celery chopped thin
- 1/4 cup sliced grapes
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
In a bowl, slightly mash the chickpeas with a fork.
Add the remaining ingredients to the chickpeas and mix well until they are evenly coated with the "dressing".
Taste the chickpea salad and adjust any of the seasonings to your liking.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. I suggest serving on a roll or with crackers! Enjoy!