Imagine you’re sitting on the porch after a hot summer day, and remember you have a fresh box of Thin Mints in the freezer. You pop a crisp refreshing sweet cookie in your mouth, and all your worries wash away. This is the feeling these Vegan No-Bake Thin Mint Brownie Bites, so there’s no better vegan no-bake dessert!
It’s only fair to keep going with the Girl Scout Cookie themed desserts and nothing can follow up a vegan peanut butter patty better than a Thin Mint-inspired treat! These Vegan No-Bake Thin Mint Brownie Bites are a super delicious, rich, chocolatey vegan no-bake dessert. If you like mint chocolate, you’re going to love these!
If you’re a Thin Mint lover, you know that they are best served fresh from the freezer. Who’s with me?! That sweet, rich, yet refreshing crispy bite can’t be beat – and I captured all of that essence in these No-Bake Thin Mint Brownie Bites!
One of my most fond memories is coming home from swim practice on a hot summer evening and finishing dinner with some delicious Thin Mints from the freezer. Now one of my favorite moments is finishing up a long day of work and popping one of these vegan no-bake thin mint brownie bites fresh from the freezer to fuel myself for an evening of activity. I can’t think of a more delicious way to fuel up!
Why make this vegan no-bake dessert?
- Because they are easy to make
- These are perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle
- No-bake brownie bites are a quick, satisfying dessert!
So if that doesn’t convince you to make these Vegan No-Bake Thin Mint Brownie Bites, what will? Maybe the fact that they are made with affordable ingredients and you can’t even tell they are vegan! Be sure to leave a rating and comment below if you try these. And remember if you tag me in your creation on Instagram, I may also repost it on my story!
Vegan No-Bake Thin Mint Brownie Bites
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips vegan, semisweet
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 3-4 tbsp almond milk
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Melt together chocolate chips and vegan butter in medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the melted chocolate butter mixture.
- Stir until a dough forms. Add more almond milk if necessary.
- Using clean hands, take 1 tbsp of dough at a time and roll into balls.
- Optional to roll balls in powdered sugar or cocoa powder for decoration.
- That is it! Store in the refrigerator or freezer!