Are you looking for your new favorite easy, healthy, high-protein vegan snack? Then look no further! These 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Protein bars are a great protein snack that are no-bake and take no time at all. They’re indulgent enough for a no-bake dessert. And they’re packed with enough nutrients to make it a great post-workout snack!
If you know me at all, you know I am utterly obsessed with peanut butter. I love that it is a great plant-based source of healthy fats and protein. But I love the flavor even more. Combine it with chocolate, and you’ve got a combination that simply can’t be beat! These peanut butter protein bars are definitely for my fellow pb lovers.
Why You Need These Peanut Butter Protein Bars
If you ever browse the protein bar section of a grocery store, you know just how expensive protein bars are! Like, I know the flavor options are incredible, but I simply cannot justify spending $2-$4 dollars PER BAR! Especially when they are NEVER a meal for me, and are only a healthy snack / dessert. These homemade peanut butter protein bars are much more affordable and even quicker to make!
At the end of the day, there is nothing better than having a prepared snack or dessert that makes you feel good and tastes fantastic. These bars store great in the fridge or freezer, making them ideal for meal prep for my fellow busy plant-based athletes and humans! As always be sure to tag me on Instagram at maggiebakesgrace if you are inspired by this recipe or make it for a chance to be featured on my stories!
4 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1/4 cup reduced-sugar maple syrup can add more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup melted vegan chocolate of choice
- Add the peanut butter, protein powder, and maple syrup to a bowl. Beat it together until smooth.
- Press dough into greased 4x6 baking dish and freeze for 30 minutes. Top with melted chocolate and let set in freezer for 5 more minutes before slicing and enjoying!