What’s not to love about a Vegan Protein S’mores Skillet Cookie?
Answer: nothing! Everything about this vegan protein skillet cookie is impeccable. From the crispy golden edges to the chewy gooey warm interior to the vegan marshmallow and chocolate toppings, this vegan dessert will rock your world.
The only thing that makes this skillet cookie EVEN BETTER is that it is packed with plant-based protein thanks to vegan Designer Protein! This protein powder works wonders in smoothies, pancakes, and most importantly baked goods! I definitely struggle to get enough protein in my diet sometimes. Thankfully I can sneak it into my diet through cookies when I use Designer Protein! PS code MAGGIE20 can get you 20% off your order!!
Honestly, everything tastes better in a skillet. There is just something so fun and freeing about using a spoon and digging right into the dish to enjoy dessert. This skillet cookie would be fabulous topped with frozen yogurt or ice cream. But it is also incredible on it’s own! I remember the first time I had a cookie skillet… I literally thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. And truthfully, that sentiment hasn’t changed one bit! Once you find a good base recipe, it is really easy to customize the skillet cookie into whatever flavor you want.
S’mores flavored desserts are a top 5 flavor for me from April -September. The instant it hits 50 degrees again, all I want is campfires and toasted marshmallows with warm melty chocolate. This skillet cookie gives all those vibes but without the effort of building a fire! Cookies are one of my favorite things to bake, and I hope they become one of yours too. I have plenty of recipes for cookies on the blog, but this is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Be sure to tag me on Instagram at maggiebakesgrace if you recreate or get inspiration from this recipe!
Vegan Protein S'mores Skillet Cookie
- 1/4 cup Vegan butter
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter creamy / smooth
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder Plant-Based Designer Protein
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Nut milk
- 1 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Vegan marshmallows mini
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Graham crackers crushed
- Preheat oven to 325 Degress Fahrenheit.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add the vegan butter and peanut butter. Microwave in 30 second increments until melted. Stir in protein powder, maple syrup, and non-dairy milk until everything is fully combined and smooth.
- Add in the baking soda, salt, and almond flour to the batter and stir until fully combined. Stir in vegan marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Add batter to 2 mini 5" skillets or one medium sized skillet. Top off with the graham crackers. Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on skillet size. Enjoy!