Are you constantly waking up hangry, wishing you could whip up a delicious vegan breakfast? Or, do you struggle to find nutritious, healthy, meal prep vegan breakfast ideas that actually taste good? If you know me, you know I struggle too. This vegan granola recipe is a sure solution!
This Vegan Graham Cracker Granola is seriously one of the best vegan granola recipes I’ve ever put in my mouth and an absolutely rocking vegan breakfast idea. I’ve been a granola fiend for as long as I can remember. My mom and I first started making homemade granola when we saw The Pioneer Woman do it. Since then, I don’t think I’ve ever bought granola from the store again! Homemade granola is very affordable, easy to make vegan and gluten-free, customizable with various flavors, and a fun family activity. Most importantly, it can be a wholesome meal prep idea or really quick breakfast to fuel yourself for the day ahead.
Why should you make my vegan granola recipe Vegan Graham Cracker Granola?
- Because it is a wholesome plant-based source of protein, carbs, and fat. Delicious fuel for a long or short day!
- Because it will save you money, save you time if you meal prep it ahead, and create fun memories with your family and friends.
Now, if you aren’t convinced, make this vegan granola recipe yourself and then you will understand the hype! Be sure to leave me a review and comment down below when you try this delicious, best ever vegan granola recipe for Vegan Graham Cracker Granola. And, if you tag me on Instagram, I might even re-share your post on my story! I am sure you will fall in love with this vegan granola recipe as much as I did.
Vegan Graham Cracker Granola
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- medium microwave safe bowl
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/4 cup nut butter hazelnut or other
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/3 cup oats old fashioned
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using the microwave, melt together your vegan butter and nut butter in a microwave safe bowl for approximately 1 minute.
- Stir in the almond flour, maple syrup, oats, baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Once everything is evenly coated, pour the mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread in one layer.
- Bake the granola for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Let cool before serving and enjoy!